Hydraulics Oil Pumps
Gear pumps (with external teeth) (fixed displacement) are simple and economical pumps. These pumps create pressure through the meshing of the gear teeth, which forces fluid around the gears to pressurize the outlet side. These gear pumps are highly reliable and much quieter than older models.
This is in part due to designs incorporating split gears, helical gear teeth and higher precision/quality tooth profiles that mesh and un mesh more smoothly, reducing pressure ripple and related detrimental problems. Another positive attribute of the gear pump, is that catastrophic breakdown is a lot less common than in most other types of hydraulic pumps.
|• Group 0P - P3000 series Pump = Data Sheet
• Group 1P - P3000 series Pump = Data Sheet
• Group 2P - P3000 series Pump = Data Sheet
• Tandem Pumps - P3000 series Pump = Data Sheet
Rotary vane pumps (fixed and simple adjustable displacement) have higher efficiencies than gear pumps, but are also used for mid pressures up to 180 bars in genre and vane pumps are not regarded as "high pressure" components.
|Radial Piston Pumps
Radial piston pumps (fixed displacement) are used especially for high pressure and relatively small flows. Pressures of up to 650 bars are normal.
|These kinds of piston pumps are characterized by the following advantages:
• High efficiency
• High pressure (up to 1000 bar)
• Low flow and pressure ripple (due to the small dead volume in the workspace of the pumping piston)
• Low noise level
• Very high load at lowest speed due to the hydrostatically balanced parts possible
• No axial internal forces at the drive shaft bearing
• High reliability
|Applications for a radial piston pump
• Machine tools (e. g. displace of cutting emulsion, supply for hydraulic equipment like cylinders) high pressure units (HPU) (e. g. for overload protection of presses)
• Test rigs
• Automotive sector (e. g. automatic transmission, hydraulic suspension control in upper-class cars)
• Plastic- and powder injection moulding
• Wind energy
|Axial Piston Pumps
An axial piston pump has a number of pistons (usually an odd number) arranged in a circular array within a housing which is commonly referred to as a cylinder block, rotor or barrel. This cylinder block is driven to rotate about its axis of symmetry by an integral shaft that is more or less, aligned with the pumping pistons.
Heavy duty construction with harden and ground piston. Renewable suction, delivery. Relief and release valves parts. Integral relief and release valves.
• HAND PUMP HP-10
• HAND PUMP HP-12
• HAND PUMP HP-12_1000 BAR
• HAND PUMP HP-16
• HAND PUMP HP-5010
• HAND PUMP HP-5012
• HAND PUMP HP-5016
• HAND PUMP DOUBLE STROKE - HPD512
• FOOT PUMP
• DOWTY HAND PUMP